U2 Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd (ABN 85 004 406 946) of 7940 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC 3632 (Promoter).
- Entry is open to all residents of Victoria & New South Wales.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 7/10/2019 and entries close at 17:00 4/11/2019.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must abide by the entry form and answer in 25 words or less why they want the prize during the Promotion Period and enter by dropping the entry coupon into a participating newspaper office.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 09:00 on 6/11/2019 at The Riverine Herald, 28 Percy Street, Echuca, Victoria 3564.
- The winners will receive two tickets to the 15/11/2019 Melbourne U2 concert and a one night’s accommodation at The Royce Hotel.
- Total Prize pool value is $800.
- Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published in The Riverine Herald and The Pastoral Times on 8/11/2019, The Campaspe News on 12/11/2019 and Kyabram Free Press, Cobram Courier and Southern Riverina News on 13/11/2019.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 12/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner drawn will be contacted by phone within two (2) business days and will have their name published in The Riverine Herald, Kyabram Free Press, Cobram Courier and Southern Riverina News on 13/11/2019, The Pastoral Times on 15/11/2019 and The Campaspe News on 19/11/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested.
Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/38410